Monday, December 26, 2011

New Ideas, New Prayers, New Book Cover, New Focus.......

Many of you know that I am a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse as well as a writer. The focus here has been on children with a serious illness but in 2012 I will be expanding the focus to include pregnancy/fetal growth and development information as well as more up to date information on childhood illness.

I will be having give aways for books like What to Expect When You're Expecting and other children's books on death, illness, first aid, wellness, and literacy. I am pumping up my writing career and expanding my goals so that I can use my expertise as both a nurse and a writer to make a difference.

Keep checking back for the give aways and product reviews. Soon there will be a free e-book for signing up for my email list. I am working on that as another way I can help parents who are dealing with kids who may be sick. Whether the illness is acute or chronic, parents ultimately have questions or ideas. I hope to be able to encourage and support parents and children in many aspects of sickness and in health.

Visit my other blogs : http://terri-forehand.blogspot.com/
                                 http://thecancerprayerbook.blogspot.com/

and my website : http://www.terriforehand.com/

It is going to be a different kind of New Year in 2012. New focus, New prayers, New book, and hopefully making many new friends as readers.

3 comments:

wida cute said...

obat tradisional untuk kencing manis

congratulations and thank you for your success take heed sanmgat useful information and innovative creatif hopefully everything is motivated

wida cute said...

obat tradisional untuk kencing manis

congratulations and thank you for your success take heed sanmgat useful information and innovative creatif hopefully everything is motivated

wida cute said...

This web is very good article is very interesting hopefully more advanced future
obat alami kencing manis