Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Cancer Prayer Book





Welcome to Blog Jog Day!

I am a pediatric/neonatal critical care nurse and a freelance writer. Here I offer encouragement, inspiration, and resources for those parents and children going through a serious or terminal illness. You might even meet the character of my children's book, Lilly. She is a quite spunky but aims to tell you a thing or two about what it is like to have childhood cancer. The release of this book is not until 2012 but bits and pieces somehow sneak onto the pages here when you least expect it.


Please enjoy my site then click over to Families Matter at http://familiesmatter2us.blogspot.com/  to see what the next Blog has to offer! Lost in the links? You can always go back to the main Blog Jog Day Blog at http://blogjogday.blogspot.com/ and find a new link to jog from. Thank you for stopping by my site!

Leave a comment, a link to your site or blog, and your email for a chance to win my book The Cancer Prayer Book published by Dream Word Publishing. It makes a perfect gift for someone you know who is dealing with this disease. You can see the book here at http://www.dreamwordspublishing.com/  I will cruise on over to your site and you will be entered into the blog jog give away here on my site. My archives will have posts on grieving, SIDS, cancer, coping when your child is ill and all kinds of tips for parents. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again.


11 comments:

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Terri. Stopping by to say hello on Blog Jog Day. The Cancer Prayer Book is a wonderful idea for a book. So many people feel lost when dealing with cancer. I hope this book will help them to find peace whether going through it as the patient or as a family member or friend.

Joylene Butler said...

Wonderful book. Thank you. I don't think I know one person who hasn't been touched by Cancer.

Donna M. McDine said...

Terri:

Congratulations on your Cancer Care book your children's book for 2012.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Donna
Award-winning Children’s Author
Write What Inspires You Blog
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Here from Blog Jog Day. I admire your courage to do so much for those ill children.

Elva Anson said...

What a great service encouraging children who must be wondering what happened to them. Thank you for your time and concern.

Vanessa said...

I am so touched by the topic of your blog. I am sure you are a godsend to those dealing with the tradgedy of dealing with a child with cancer and an other disease. Cancer is so pervasive in our lives. I was personally diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in July 2009. Almost didn't make it through last year, but today I am doing much better than anyone expected. I think my positive attitude, and that fact that I wasn't afraid helped to pull me through. You are doing a wonderful thing, and I look forward to being one of your followers.

kathy stemke said...

Hi Terri! Stopping by on Blog Jog Day. Your blog looks great. congrats on your new book.

Chelle Cordero said...

Cancer and childhood, what a difficult topic to tackle and I admire your sensitivity and passion. Thanks.

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

Just stopping by on Blog Jog day to say hello.

Keep up the great work you're doing.

Natural deodorant said...

Hi,,,

Great information i read your blog and it inspire me a lot.
James smith…
natural deodorant

Thanks for sharing.

Faisal Shah said...

Hello

Great post.

dockland