Friday, November 12, 2010

C. Hope Clark: Writing for the Christian Children's Market - Gues...

I can't wait to read Kathleen's new book. I am hoping it will help me with my prayer book for kids with cancer. The Cancer Prayer Book for adults that I have written is due out in Jan 2011. But I fully believe that Kids need one too. What do you think?


C. Hope Clark: Writing for the Christian Children's Market - Gues...: "Kathleen Muldoon is a retired journalist and current instructor for the Institute of Children’s Literature and also for local continuing edu..."

2 comments:

Susanne Drazic said...

I think a prayer book for kids is a great idea!

terri.forehand said...

Thanks Susanne, I do too, but it is surprisingly difficult to market. As a pediatric critical care nurse I see the need and feel the pull at my heart to write one though. Thanks for visiting.