Sunday, April 11, 2010

Working on a fresh look....... coming soon.



Spring is here and it is time for a fresh look to my blog for parents and kids dealing with a serious illness so I will be working on getting new and improved information to share with you.

  • More importantly to me, is the children's book that I am working on for children who are dealing with cancer. You have met my character here, Lilly Isabella Lane, but she needs her story finished. So while I am working on freshening up this blog, I will also be getting her story polished and off to a publisher, so for a time, the posts here may be less frequent.

I am passionate about providing stories for kids about characters doing and feeling the same things that real kids do and feel. So I am committed to getting her story out there for those readers who need to get to know her.

While I know that writing about uncomfortable subjects like kids dealing with cancer may not be popular for everyone, as a nurse, I know it needs to get done. Look for more about Lilly here. Comments and suggestions are always welcome here or by email at terri.forehand@gmail.com if you have something to add to the topic. Parents who have been dealing with a sick child may have important information to share, and I would be glad to include it with the book. Email if you have suggestions.

In the mean time, Happy Spring and Health and Blessings to all.

PS: I have a prayer book for adults dealing with cancer at the publisher now and will include links as soon as it is printed. I also am working on a children's version of prayers for kids with cancer. Keep checking.

2 comments:

于雅慧毓 said...

rain before seven; fine before eleven.......................................................

Julia said...

Dear webmaster,

I came across your health blog recently. I liked the user-friendly navigation and your very active blog health posts. Very interesting topics.

I have a blog called FitGizmos talking about funny beauty and healthy gadgets around the world. Recently, I have received 10 crystal nail files and 10 neck pain relief device from a beauty and health supplier that I know for many years.

I would like to give away one of those gifts for free. In return for this, would you mind to add a link of this health website www.chiactivate.com in your blog roll?

This website talks about health and wellness machines.

After you have added the link, I will send this gift to you for free. I will even pay the shipping cost for you. So, you can choose between the crystal nail file (valued $20) or the ChiSoft neck traction device (valued $70)

I would also be interested to hear any comments or suggestions you have
about this offer. Please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone at 310-2563174.

By the way, I only have 7 pieces for each gift left now.

You can read more about the crystal nail file here:

http://www.chiactivate.com/products/nailfiles/crystal-nailfiles.shtml

For the ChiSoft neck traction device, you can read more at the following link:

http://www.chisoftnecktraction.com/

Sincerely,

Sharon
Owner of the blog: www.FitGizmos.com