Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July......



Happy 4th of July.

I pray for a safe and happy holiday for you all. Whatever your circumstances, take a moment today to remember those fighting for our freedom, and for those who have served and now come home to deal with pain, injuries, and adjustment to civilian life.


We do appreciate you and we do value our freedom. Thank you for all you have done to protect us from harm. It is because of those who serve that we can cook out, celebrate with fireworks and enjoy family and friends.



Watch for a new blog for writers coming soon and more helpful information here for parents caring for special needs children. Until then, Have a peaceful and glorious holiday.

2 comments:

Theresa Schultz said...

Happy 4th to you! Hope you had a good celebration. I got a little more sun than I bargained for and am paying the price, but it was fun all the same!

Theresa

Carma said...

Hi Terri,
I am excited to hear about your new blog. I created one too. I will place the link for it on my blog soon. It will be inspirational writing and devotionals. A new direction for me.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com