Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Newsletter coming out this week


If you have not signed up for my newsletter, consider signing up today on the link at the right.

I do not sell or share my email list, but I will be sending a new letter out this week with tips for staying healthy and links to a couple of great new blogs. One of the blogs I will highlight is a food and gardening blog by one of my fellow writers. What better way to get healthy and save money too.

I will also be sending out tips to keep your kids healthy and out of the hospital. This winter we have seen an abundance of kids with respiratory and infectious ailments which have landed them in the hospital. No fun for anyone.

So sign up and be looking for the next newsletter in you email box. I cover health, death, and writing. What a combination, but always something to take away for you and your family.
Check it out and sign up today.

1 comment:

J. Aday Kennedy's A Writing Playground said...

Terri,
Good luck with your newsletter. I read your profile & saw you like Christian romance. I may have told you. Francine River's Redeeming Love is one of the best books I've read.
Try it.
Blessings,
J. Aday Kennedy
The Differently-Abled Children's Writer
www.jadaykennedy.com
http://jadaykennedy.blogspot.com/