Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Position, New Dreams

Exciting things can happen when you least expect them and that is how it is for me.


I will be taking a new position as a clinical manager for an excellent pediatric home health agency which is opening a new office in my area. I will be beginning a new chapter in my life where I will be able to use my writing skills in marketing materials and documentation as well as my nursing skills in assessing and getting these critically ill children home sooner.

We will be providing excellent nursing care for children who require ventilation, tracheotomies, and feeding tubes to survive, and providing it in their home where they can be held, loved, and stimulated by family.

The hours will allow me to be more diligent with my writing schedule and hopefully to be successful in both careers, one as the clinical manager and one as a children's author.

What new and exciting things will happen to you today, tomorrow, and the future? Are you reaching for your dreams? Even in the midst of loss and pain, I know from experience, that you can still dream and succeed. Give it a try. What will your dream today?

5 comments:

Theresa Schultz said...

Congratulations! This sounds like such an ideal way to use your many gifts. I'm really exicted and happy for you!

Theresa
Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com

terri.forehand said...

thanks Theresa, and I still want to keep the writing thing going, I have so many ideas, and even submitted several. I will keep you posted.

Carma's Window said...

Wow, wow, wow, Terri. This is an exciting time for you. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Hi Terri,

I am not sure I know anyone more worthy or perfect for this position. It is so YOU! These patients will be so much better off with you there for them - you truly care and understand.

Please let me know how it is going - holding only good thoughts for the best for you - it is well earned!

Judy
http://www.localfoodconnections.com

terri.forehand said...

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I will keep you posted about the position. Keep writing..I can never give that up.

Warmly,
Terri