- I have been awarded the When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade award for this blog by author and publisher Joy Delgado. She is an independent children's publisher of Laughing Zebra Children's Books. Her blog is at http://goingbeyondreading.blogspot.com/
It is exciting to know there are readers who read, enjoy, and learn from this blog.
In turn, I must nominate 10 blogs which I find useful and a great resource. If I nominate someone who has already been awarded the prize, it only reinforces the fact that your blog is awesome.
I will in turn, nominate 10 blogs. Here are my picks in no particular order......
- http://www.suzannelieurance.com/- author Suzanne Lieurance
- http://www.rdchildrensbooks.blogspot.com/ -illustrator Dawn Phillips
- http://www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com/ -author Donna McDine
- http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com/- author Carma Dutra
- http://www.simon-rose.blogspot.com/- author Simon Rose
- http://margotfinke.blogspot.com/ -author Margot Finke
- http://jewelsamples.blogspot.com/- author Jewel Samples
- http://kidsbooksuk.blogspot.com/ - author Dorothy Massey
- http://stress-freeparent.blogspot.com/ - author Theresa Schultz
- http://kerimikulski.blogspot.com/ - author Keri Mikulski
There are many more blogs and much more information for both parents and authors, kids and teens on the Internet. Start with these safe sites and follow other sites they list. You are in for an adventure of fun and information, especially if you are interested in writing, kids, and anything in between.