Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Business that gives more than it takes......to kids and others with cancer



I don't usually promote commercial businesses unless I have investigated them and know they are fair.
This candle business is one you can be proud to be a part of....I know, because I am a distributor for the candles..but that is not why I am writing this....I want to tell others that this business gives more profits to worthy organizations than I have found anywhere in the home business arena. Here is where they give and support, all causes I am passionate about.
  • Make a Wish foundation-gives wishes to terminally ill or seriously ill children
  • Children's Miracle Network- provides funding for children's hospitals
  • Susan G Komen - foundation for the cure of breast cancer
  • Jonathan Grulla Foundation - http://www.grulafdn.org a foundation to raise funds for kids with leukemia (Jonathan died in 1998 from complications of leukemia)

The product line includes soy candles, soaps, and melts. I personally will be giving a portion of all my online sales to these organizations and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society www.lls.org as well. Visit the site at http://www.tericandledreams.scent-team.com for a complete line of candles and melts, but also to read about the company and their goals. I believe in the organizations this business supports and have seen first hand in the pediatric intensive care how the funds can be used. This is my way of contributing throughout the year.

Check it out and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Terri,

Thank you for letting us know about this great organization. I will take a look at your site. How generous of you to also donate a portion of what you earn.

Judy
http://www.localfoodconnections.com