I have been tagged by children's author, Suzanne Lieurance. Her blog is at http://www.workingwriterscoach.com/
Being tagged requires you to list 7 things others may not know about you or why you write.
In the spirit of fun, and because everyone needs to have a little fun in the midst of the sadness of terminal illness and health crisis, which is what this blog addresses most of the time, here are my 7 things.
- I have three children and 4 step-children, two grandchildren, and 4 step-grandchildren.
- My husband and I have been married 25 years.... (and they said it wouldn't last)
- I have been an emergency room nurse, school nurse, neonatal nurse, and an adult intensive care nurse in the past 33 years
- We have 11 dogs, 5 cats, and 2 alpacas
- I owned a quilt shop for 2 years and have a passion for fabric and quilts....
- I am also a fabric-olic with enough fabric on hand to last me the rest of my life
- I collect journals, books, and fabric.... and I mean piles of each. You can never have too much fabric, I always need a journal for my writing, and I never want to be without a good book.
I have tagged the following blogs for authors and writers I admire and learn from on a daily basis. Check out their blogs for recipes, information, and all around fun information.
Check it out.