Friday, October 17, 2008

visit my new site



  • Just a quick reminder that I have a website too. I have articles about grief and book reviews for kids. There is a Kids words and then some where kids can actually comment and ask questions for a more interactive response. The site is at http://www.freewebs.com/heartfeltwords4kids/

I have a business page where I list more about myself and what I have to offer as far as freelance writing goes. I will add more and more as my product list increases.

I have an email sign up for future newsletters and soon I will have free ebooks to offer those who sign up for my list too.

The best part for me is that I also can start a web store. Initially I will have journals, pillow cases with the animal theme of the site for kids in the hospital, and handmade cards. I will add products as readers let me know what they need.

I hope to have stuffed animals and other products that will go along with gift giving ideas for sick kids. Here you will soon be able to purchase an entire gift bag for a child in the hospital.

Eventually, I will have my own children's books on the site, but publishing is a long process so keep checking.

Check the site at http://www.freewebs.com/heartfeltwords4kids/

It is different than the blog and may require you to click on a page or two to find what you want to read, but I hope it is more kid friendly than the blog and will serve you just as well.

Happy reading.

3 comments:

Theresa Schultz said...

Hi Terri,

Checked out your wesite. It looks great. I've been thinking about getting my own website too, where I can offer editing and proofreading services. Was it easy to design?

Theresa
Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com

Carma's Window said...

Hey Terri, your site looks good. I want some butterflies too.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

terri.forehand said...

HI girls, the site is easy to design and the best part is the basic website is free. I pay to keep unwanted ads off of my site, but they have awesome templates and it is easy to use.

Thanks for checking it out.

Warmly,
Terri