Thursday, August 21, 2008

My new website....more interactive for the kids.....


  1. Check out my new website.....it has some of the same information as my blog but more interactive for the kids.....
  1. http://www.freewebs.com/heartfeltwords4kids/
There is a page where kids can actually make comments to other kids...things like what it is like to loose your hair, or what you wish others knew about being sick.. Click on Kids words and then some and the page comes up. Then just click on comment and write away.
The articles are more for kids to read... the newest one is how to get on the right foot with the new school year.
And there is a mailing list to sign up for. Soon there will be free e-books for both parents and kids. And there will be a web store also
Kids...leave me comments about what you would like the store to have in it... Do you want cards to send to other kids? Journals? T-shirts? Note cards? Hats?
You name it and I will find a way to put it in the web store.
Also, if there is a topic or question about a health issue you would like the answer to, I will find the answer for you. So......
Check out the site and let me know what you think. Parents and kids allowed.
Hope to hear from you soon so we can keep in touch.

5 comments:

Theresa Schultz said...

Hi Terri,

Congratulations on the new site. It looks great. You are a very thoughtful and caring person and I know you have already helped and will continue to help many people.

Theresa
Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com

Carma's Window said...

Hi Terri, I can tell you have been working hard. You are an encylopedia of info all by yourself.

Say, how did you get those bubbles and butterfly on your web. I want one. :)

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Hi Terri,

I love giraffes and thought, from a design point, that is your site is inviting and encourages reader participation.

Judy
http://www.localfoodconnections.com

terri.forehand said...

Thanks for all the great comments. I hope the website takes off. It has more room to expand than my blog, so I can have a web store to sell all of those books I am going to write....

Thanks again.

Terri

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Terri, I am so pleased to meet a fellow writer through Jewel's Brillant Premio Awards. My best to you, an award-winner!

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Author of the HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers
www.howtodoitfrugally.com