Friday, June 20, 2008

I now have a website


Just a quick note to all of my readers of the blog. I now have a website where you can join the mailing list. In the spirit of becoming a" real writer" I have started this website to develop a mailing list and a place to send a newsletter. Soon there will be a free e-book regarding the steps in the grieving process for readers to download as well as a monthly newsletter with more information and resources to check out. I hope you will follow there as well as the blog, as I will be trying to do both. On the web site I plan on having a blog directed more to children, both healthy and sick. I think it will be a great place to get feedback from the kids as well as the adults visiting the site.




Thanks for your interest and your support

2 comments:

Carma said...

Terri you have been a busy lady. I went to your website and it is awesome! I have a website but it does nothing compared to yours. All I can say is Wow, Wow. and Congratulations.

terri.forehand said...

Thanks Carma, I love all of the information you share as well. Thanks for the encouragement to continue.

Terri