Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Lecture..... A Book Review


The Lecture by Randy Pausch is a must read for the summer. Randy has a terminal diagnosis 0f pancreatic cancer. Rather than being depressed, he set out to leave a legacy for his children. The efforts have multiplied ten-fold. He is leaving a legacy for all of us.
The book is a warm, compassionate, and sometimes tearful account of what is important to the author and what he feels should be important to the reader.
Visit your local bookstore to read a sample of what Randy Pausch has to say or to get your copy. You won't be disappointed. He is a fine example of someone who is terminal and dying, yet is living his life with meaning. Read it today. It will change your life.

3 comments:

Carma said...

Terri, I saw this guy give his last lecture on TV. It was very emotional and I admire this man's courage. I don't know if I could do that.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

Donna McDine ~ Children's Author said...

Terri...I also saw his lecture on TV. Truly amazing. I must go out and get the book.

Warmly,
Donna
http://www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com

terri.forehand said...

He is awesome. Thanks for the comments.

Terri